The International League of Scumbags
If you ain't postin' here you ain't livin'. Sign yer ass up and become a true scumbag today!
If you ain't postin' here you ain't livin'. Sign yer ass up and become a true scumbag today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DEADEST place on the internet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkKsp684uxY

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!!

Go down 
+7
Jay Z
Der Wombat
BoatsByDre
NovaBoso
Jess
Bartlebee
Fucker of World Trade
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Der Wombat
Assmin
Assmin
Der Wombat

Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!!   Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:28 am

hmm I am a concerned internet user, where do I sign such a petition..?!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mygodwhatareyoudoing.com
Fucker of World Trade
Disgusting
Disgusting
Fucker of World Trade

Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!!   Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:33 am

Back to top Go down
Fucker of World Trade
Disgusting
Disgusting
Fucker of World Trade

PostSubject: Re: Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!!   Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:45 am

hahahahaha it closed its account
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!!   Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:48 am

Holy shit my petition actually worked. It got Nathan Forester off of one website. Now it's just gotta work for all the other 9876543210 websites that has the displeasure of it's company.
Back to top Go down
https://mygodwhatareyoudoing.forumotion.com
Fucker of World Trade
Disgusting
Disgusting
Fucker of World Trade

PostSubject: Re: Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!!   Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:19 am

Slowly turning into a Nathan thread. Decided to challenge it to a tag-team boxing match.

ON THE CARD

BEN "THE LOONEY" LOONEY AND NATHAN "THE THING" FORESTER  VS FLOYD "THE BUTCHER" PINKERTON AND BARTLEBY "THE CRUSHER" ROSENBAUM
A HARDCORE TAG-TEAM BOXING MATCH

LIVE! AT THE JOE LOUIS ARENA, NEW YEAR'S DAY
FIGHT WILL LAST EVEN UNTIL THE NEW YEAR
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE
Back to top Go down
Bartlebee
Diddle Fiddler
Diddle Fiddler
Bartlebee

PostSubject: Re: Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!!   Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:20 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!!   Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:20 pm

Darn. Was hoping the match would be at Wrestlemania in a Hell In A Cell match.
Still attending!
Back to top Go down
BoatsByDre
Dunker
Dunker
BoatsByDre

PostSubject: Re: Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!!   Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:06 pm

It knows...
Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!! - Page 2 Bandic11
Back to top Go down
Der Wombat
Assmin
Assmin
Der Wombat

PostSubject: Re: Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!!   Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:12 pm

The fuck's a sock alt, does it think it's all Sockbat?
Back to top Go down
Fucker of World Trade
Disgusting
Disgusting
Fucker of World Trade

PostSubject: Re: Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!!   Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:33 pm

oh yeah it knows it was responding to us last night
Back to top Go down
Richard Persimmons
Slightly Season'd
Slightly Season'd

PostSubject: Re: Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!!   Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:02 pm

Quote :
The fuck's a sock alt, does it think it's all Sockbat?
You got me. ;)
Back to top Go down
BoogerBuns
Edgy Cunt
Edgy Cunt

PostSubject: Re: Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!!   Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:21 pm

Haven't been on in a while; why is it still trying to take down a site that doesn't exist?
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!!   Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:31 pm

I think it made a couple petitions over a site that's been dead for 2 months now.
Back to top Go down
https://mygodwhatareyoudoing.forumotion.com
Der Wombat
Assmin
Assmin
Der Wombat

PostSubject: Re: Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!!   Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 6:58 am

Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!! - Page 2 C12825b73075e4a274023d0ba1011035

Oh, that's what it meant.
Good to know it still reads our sites. c-:
Back to top Go down
Fucker of World Trade
Disgusting
Disgusting
Fucker of World Trade

PostSubject: Re: Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!!   Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:52 pm

:-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!!   Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nathan Forester wants to get CH taken down; one petition at a time!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2