The International League of Scumbags
If you ain't postin' here you ain't livin'. Sign yer ass up and become a true scumbag today!
If you ain't postin' here you ain't livin'. Sign yer ass up and become a true scumbag today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DEADEST place on the internet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkKsp684uxY

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm hardly surprised by your response. I realize that your indoctrination was rather inevitable therefore i don't begrudge you your ignorance: however i will never take you seriously simply because your philosophy on humanity is so elementary. It's hard t

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NovaBoso
Admin
Admin
NovaBoso

I'm hardly surprised by your response. I realize that your indoctrination was rather inevitable therefore i don't begrudge you your ignorance: however i will never take you seriously simply because your philosophy on humanity is so elementary. It's hard t Empty
PostSubject: I'm hardly surprised by your response. I realize that your indoctrination was rather inevitable therefore i don't begrudge you your ignorance: however i will never take you seriously simply because your philosophy on humanity is so elementary. It's hard t   I'm hardly surprised by your response. I realize that your indoctrination was rather inevitable therefore i don't begrudge you your ignorance: however i will never take you seriously simply because your philosophy on humanity is so elementary. It's hard t I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 10:39 pm

I'm hardly surprised by your response. I realize that your indoctrination was rather inevitable therefore i don't begrudge you your ignorance: however i will never take you seriously simply because your philosophy on humanity is so elementary. It's hard to agree with a philosphy built upon false pretense and promises unfilled. Your ideas aren't original, your philosophy isn't proven and your character is a fabrication of ideological incompetence. fear and ignorance control your opinions like most peoples and this only exacerbates humanitys tragic condition. But don't worry about what I think, I'm just a crazy random invalid who can't keep thoughts to themself.

I'm hardly surprised by your response. I realize that your indoctrination was rather inevitable therefore i don't begrudge you your ignorance: however i will never take you seriously simply because your philosophy on humanity is so elementary. It's hard to agree with a philosphy built upon false pretense and promises unfilled. Your ideas aren't original, your philosophy isn't proven and your character is a fabrication of ideological incompetence. fear and ignorance control your opinions like most peoples and this only exacerbates humanitys tragic condition. But don't worry about what I think, I'm just a crazy random invalid who can't keep thoughts to themself.
Back to top Go down
Der Wombat
Assmin
Assmin
Der Wombat

I'm hardly surprised by your response. I realize that your indoctrination was rather inevitable therefore i don't begrudge you your ignorance: however i will never take you seriously simply because your philosophy on humanity is so elementary. It's hard t Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm hardly surprised by your response. I realize that your indoctrination was rather inevitable therefore i don't begrudge you your ignorance: however i will never take you seriously simply because your philosophy on humanity is so elementary. It's hard t   I'm hardly surprised by your response. I realize that your indoctrination was rather inevitable therefore i don't begrudge you your ignorance: however i will never take you seriously simply because your philosophy on humanity is so elementary. It's hard t I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 1:39 am

thanks for posting
Back to top Go down
http://www.mygodwhatareyoudoing.com
NovaBoso
Admin
Admin
NovaBoso

PostSubject: Re: I'm hardly surprised by your response. I realize that your indoctrination was rather inevitable therefore i don't begrudge you your ignorance: however i will never take you seriously simply because your philosophy on humanity is so elementary. It's hard t   I'm hardly surprised by your response. I realize that your indoctrination was rather inevitable therefore i don't begrudge you your ignorance: however i will never take you seriously simply because your philosophy on humanity is so elementary. It's hard t I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:19 pm

Wow, I'm hardly surprised by your response. I realize that your indoctrination was rather inevitable therefore i don't begrudge you your ignorance: however i will never take you seriously simply because your philosophy on humanity is so elementary. It's hard to agree with a philosphy built upon false pretense and promises unfilled. Your ideas aren't original, your philosophy isn't proven and your character is a fabrication of ideological incompetence. fear and ignorance control your opinions like most peoples and this only exacerbates humanitys tragic condition. But don't worry about what I think, I'm just a crazy random invalid who can't keep thoughts to themself.
Back to top Go down
Der Wombat
Assmin
Assmin
Der Wombat

PostSubject: Re: I'm hardly surprised by your response. I realize that your indoctrination was rather inevitable therefore i don't begrudge you your ignorance: however i will never take you seriously simply because your philosophy on humanity is so elementary. It's hard t   I'm hardly surprised by your response. I realize that your indoctrination was rather inevitable therefore i don't begrudge you your ignorance: however i will never take you seriously simply because your philosophy on humanity is so elementary. It's hard t I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:51 am

posting for thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.mygodwhatareyoudoing.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm hardly surprised by your response. I realize that your indoctrination was rather inevitable therefore i don't begrudge you your ignorance: however i will never take you seriously simply because your philosophy on humanity is so elementary. It's hard t   I'm hardly surprised by your response. I realize that your indoctrination was rather inevitable therefore i don't begrudge you your ignorance: however i will never take you seriously simply because your philosophy on humanity is so elementary. It's hard t I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm hardly surprised by your response. I realize that your indoctrination was rather inevitable therefore i don't begrudge you your ignorance: however i will never take you seriously simply because your philosophy on humanity is so elementary. It's hard t
Page 1 of 1