The International League of Scumbags
If you ain't postin' here you ain't livin'. Sign yer ass up and become a true scumbag today!
If you ain't postin' here you ain't livin'. Sign yer ass up and become a true scumbag today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DEADEST place on the internet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkKsp684uxY

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive

Go down 
+13
coolguy53
Tehka
BoatsByDre
Wuzzly
GalleonGangreen
Holderness
Cassord
Fucker of World Trade
NovaBoso
Jay Z
Bartlebee
Jess
Der Wombat
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Der Wombat
Assmin
Assmin
Der Wombat

Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive Empty
PostSubject: Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive   Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:16 pm

Post shit here like it's the old DA thread, but this time from anywhere.
Hell, even Google images.

TEAM JXC 
Back to top Go down
http://www.mygodwhatareyoudoing.com
Jess
Admin
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive   Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:26 pm

Here's a great representation of the steam community:

Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive 13771810

Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive 13771811
Back to top Go down
https://mygodwhatareyoudoing.forumotion.com
Bartlebee
Diddle Fiddler
Diddle Fiddler
Bartlebee

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive   Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:27 pm

"I want to be a masculine wolf."

Stopped reading there
Back to top Go down
Jay Z
Admin
Admin
Jay Z

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive   Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:28 pm

That's some disgusting shit.
Back to top Go down
NovaBoso
Admin
Admin
NovaBoso

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive   Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:31 pm

This is still so gad-damn weird.
Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive Pongo_and_copper_meet_james_by_sportsbroadcaster24-d6iv5p7
James was a very interesting 17 year old. He had a 4.0 GPA, was a recipient of the Eagle Scout Award in Boy Scouts, was a Past Master Councilor in DeMolay, loved sports and was a sports journalist, was his school's student body president, and even a big PS3 gamer. But one secret interest he had was fascination with giant Disney dogs that were kind to their owners but caused chaos to cities around them.

One day, James was sitting atop a very tall building, one of the tallest in the world and he happened to be visualizing his giant Disney dogs dream coming true. It turns out, it was.

All of a sudden, just like a California earthquake, James felt the ground shake roughly. But these shakes weren't consistent enough to be an earthquake, regardless of their strength. James looked up as a shadow towered over him. Above him, the heads and upper bodies of two of the animated dogs he loved so much were towering over him.

Completely confused and scared, James let out a scream and ran for his life. He didn't get too far before he heard a familiar voice. "Its OK James. It's just Pongo and I."

James stopped in his tracks, turned around, and, while still pretty freaked out, said with trembles in his voice: "Wait, you are Copper and Pongo. How did you know my name and how did you get that big?"

Pongo answered: "You're the great James McDaniels. A man of lots of things. We have senses like you would not believe and we know that you love us and you wanted us like this, so here we are. Your silent request ha been met. We were coming to find you."

Copper added: "Yeah, we know how great you are and have always wanted to greet you and become friends just like you have done to us. And man, can I tell you how fun being this big is? Destroying cities and crushing things? Having this endless power is incredible. We are having fun being monsters in this world. Everyone and every building will be feeling our wrath of terror, except you. We want you to come along and witness first hand our destruction. And don't worry, we can reverse this destruction via a forget and reverse device. You will be the only exception to this as will us. That's even better, because then we can destroy all we want..."

James was trying to take this all in. "What about Todd, Chief, Tramp, Jenna, Kodi, Thunderbolt, and anyone else I would like to see ?"

Pongo responded: "We know you will have a blast in our clutches, but all those other characters will be around. As we travel the globe, you will get to go with those other animals and more when they destroy various cities. We will all be giants destroying and terrorizing cities, but we all will respect you and give you the full taste of what you want. Of course, once you do that, then the destruction is left to our desires. And I agree with Copper, I'm gentle with Perdita and everyone in movies, but in this world, I will be anything but. I will destroy and terrorize just like Copper and we are all going to have fun dong it."

James took this all in, then went to the balcony, where he looked down to see how tall these dogs were. "How big can you guys get?"

Copper replied: "We can make the World's tallest building seem like a work in progress."

James seemed convinced. "OK. Sounds good. So, can we begin the destruction now?"

Pongo and Copper looked at each other with a menacing like smile and replied together "Let's do it!"

"OK, I choose that Copper be the first one to take me in his clutches and Pongo I presume will be following. Both of you will be terrorizing. Correct?"

"Yep." Said Copper.

"Well then what are we waiting for? Let's go have some destruction fun!"

While Copper took his huge paw and grabbed James, James told Pongo that he chose Copper because Copper seemed more destructive via that he was a hunting dog. Pongo was OK with it, but told James that he would be in for a city destruction surprise.

When Copper had James where he wanted and both dogs were facing the city horizon, James commanded them off by saying "Full steam ahead!"

And with that, the three went on and began their terrorization of cities all over the world. And just like Copper and Pongo had promised, they were some serious rampagers.

To be continued...

*EDIT* Part two!!!!
Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive Pongo_and_copper_takeover_dubai_by_sportsbroadcaster24-d6j0wpq
With James on Copper's back, so small that you can't even see him, Pongo and Copper went on their destructive rampage. They loved being these huge giants and terrorized the city in any way they desired. Pongo crushed cars into metal scraps and destroyed the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the word. Yet, Pongo could still get bigger and destroying this building meant nothing could stop him or tower over him. Copper focused on destroying buildings with his paws and ears. After feeling his wrath, every building in Dubai was flatter than a pancake. People screamed for their life, but Copper just laughed. "Nothing can stop me now! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Copper felt he was not making himself big enough, so he told James to watch him. Next thing James knew, Copper was the same size as Pongo and they both were much bigger than the Burj Khalifa. "Hey, I know it seems like we can't get any bigger James. But we can and will get even BIGGER! We will destroy everything and pretty soon, we will become invincible!" yelled Pongo. James asked about invincible since his two dog friends were already unstoppable. "Very soon, we will have enough power where nothing will hurt us, even an atomic bomb won't do a thing to us!" said Copper. "I'm enjoying what you two are doing. But Dubai seems to have been flattened. Let's go next town." said James. "Oh yes, there you will meet your next giant animal and then even more destruction will lay ahead MWAHAHAHAHA!" So they left Dubai in complete shambles and the earthquake from their feet could be felt continents away. James was loving what his two animal friends were doing and Copper and Pongo were loving their unstoppable power.

Last edited by NovaBoso on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fucker of World Trade
Disgusting
Disgusting
Fucker of World Trade

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive   Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:32 pm

is that Ryan Gosling?
Back to top Go down
Jay Z
Admin
Admin
Jay Z

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive   Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:35 pm

Who comes up with this shit?
Back to top Go down
NovaBoso
Admin
Admin
NovaBoso

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive   Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:36 pm

I'm really at a loss as to whether this is some odd fetish or a genuine obsession.
Back to top Go down
Jay Z
Admin
Admin
Jay Z

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive   Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:37 pm

Wait is there more shit like this?
Back to top Go down
NovaBoso
Admin
Admin
NovaBoso

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive   Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:40 pm

Not that I know of.
Back to top Go down
Der Wombat
Assmin
Assmin
Der Wombat

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive   Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:40 pm

Ow my head.
Back to top Go down
Jay Z
Admin
Admin
Jay Z

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive   Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:41 pm

oh
Back to top Go down
NovaBoso
Admin
Admin
NovaBoso

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive   Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:36 am

Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive Ce741642eb107bff67bf36fbec9fdb15
Back to top Go down
Bartlebee
Diddle Fiddler
Diddle Fiddler
Bartlebee

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive   Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:38 am

NovaBoso wrote:
Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive Ce741642eb107bff67bf36fbec9fdb15
AMAZING
Back to top Go down
Cassord
Cock Sucker
Cock Sucker
Cassord

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive   Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:07 pm

Jess wrote:

Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive 13771810

Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive 13771811
That's just wrong. (And disgusting)
Back to top Go down
Holderness
God save the food
God save the food
Holderness

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive   Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 6:47 pm

Here are some very, ah...picturesque classics I posted in the original CH thread.

Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive Me_in_10

"HAHAHA! It's spirit week at my school, so I'm going to wear this tomorrow and speak in a british accent because I'M A BOSS! XD"

Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive 13576610

Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive 22524110

Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive 13599010

Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive 85789310

I'll post more of what I got when the price time is right.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive   Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 7:11 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
https://mygodwhatareyoudoing.forumotion.com
GalleonGangreen
Newie Newie

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive   Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 8:27 pm

I think I posted this in the other thread:
Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive Sonic_vs_goku_by_sonicpal-d4p1384

Read the comments. People actually analyze this shit:
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Sonic-vs-Goku-283905940
Back to top Go down
Wuzzly
Newie Newie
Wuzzly

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive   Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:24 pm

Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive Tumblr_mssqaiyWmK1qj5yg0o1_1280
Back to top Go down
BoatsByDre
Dunker
Dunker
BoatsByDre

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive   Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:32 pm

Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive Pony_whim_me_by_skywolf1998-d6lje4c
REALLY EDGEY GUYS
Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive Wallpaper_silent_ponyville_2_my_mothers_blood_by_barrfind-d6lje88
Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive Species_swap_by_teamsupernova35-d6ljceo
Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive This_is_my_sex_slave_by_sparkler_vore-d6ljcon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive   Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:43 pm

It's times like these i'm glad i left the MLP fandom.
God that shit was awful when i look back on it.
Back to top Go down
Tehka
I Love Gaypaint
I Love Gaypaint
Tehka

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive   Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:14 pm

mrn4rmn4rm (Narm Narm) wrote:
It's times like these i'm glad i left the MLP fandom.
God that shit was awful when i look back on it.
Couldn't agree with you more.

Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive Game_face_by_autmnkittyartist-d6ljn0m
5 seconds on the front page, fucking beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Der Wombat
Assmin
Assmin
Der Wombat

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive   Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:42 pm

I just wanna know what drives them to make such things so often.
Back to top Go down
BoatsByDre
Dunker
Dunker
BoatsByDre

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive   Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:50 pm

Autism and a lack of decency
Back to top Go down
Tehka
I Love Gaypaint
I Love Gaypaint
Tehka

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive   Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:55 pm

Don't forget lack of creativity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive   Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obligatory Autismal Art/Photo Archive
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next