The International League of Scumbags
If you ain't postin' here you ain't livin'. Sign yer ass up and become a true scumbag today!
If you ain't postin' here you ain't livin'. Sign yer ass up and become a true scumbag today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DEADEST place on the internet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkKsp684uxY

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is it worth the dough? (Recommendation thread)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BoatsByDre
Dunker
Dunker
BoatsByDre

Is it worth the dough?  (Recommendation thread)  Empty
PostSubject: Is it worth the dough? (Recommendation thread)    Is it worth the dough?  (Recommendation thread)  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:04 pm

I have a 50% off coupon for magick and i'm not sure if I should get it, is it worth it?
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth the dough? (Recommendation thread)    Is it worth the dough?  (Recommendation thread)  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:30 pm

Well I was going to give you my own opinion of what I think but I'm like, too lazy to do even that so have Floyd's review on Magicka instead.

"When I first saw this game, I thought it was utter shit. It just seemed like a stupid game with Mages and medievel shit that I don't like and some nerd shit. I also disliked the humor in the Achievments (Over 9000? Really?). It just seemed like a waste of time to me.

However, upon being given this game, I discovered that the game itself is actually pretty funny, engaging, interactive and all around fun. The fact that you have so many spells given to you at the start, and given the ability to combine all of them to make some pretty badass spells is just, in itself, badass.

Some negatives of this game is that, for being an isometric game, it requires some serious vidya card shit. my nvidia 8400 GT can NOT support this to the fullest without lagging, even on the lowest settings. But that's more of a personal complaint. The game is also not built entirely on singleplayer. You might as well play this on multiplayer, because SP proves to be frusterating at times.

tl;dr: Buy this game."
- Floyd 6 July 2011 @ 10:09pm

There's yer answer, also I changed the name of your thread so now it's useful to everybody!
Back to top Go down
https://mygodwhatareyoudoing.forumotion.com
Fucker of World Trade
Disgusting
Disgusting
Fucker of World Trade

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth the dough? (Recommendation thread)    Is it worth the dough?  (Recommendation thread)  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:39 am

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhimgay
Back to top Go down
NovaBoso
Admin
Admin
NovaBoso

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth the dough? (Recommendation thread)    Is it worth the dough?  (Recommendation thread)  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:12 pm

Dragon Age: Origins for $6?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth the dough? (Recommendation thread)    Is it worth the dough?  (Recommendation thread)  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:28 pm

NovaBoso wrote:
I've heard that game is pretty dandy and way better than Dragon Age 2.
Never played it, but heard it's a good game.
Back to top Go down
Bartlebee
Diddle Fiddler
Diddle Fiddler
Bartlebee

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth the dough? (Recommendation thread)    Is it worth the dough?  (Recommendation thread)  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:19 am

NovaBoso wrote:
YES
Back to top Go down
NovaBoso
Admin
Admin
NovaBoso

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth the dough? (Recommendation thread)    Is it worth the dough?  (Recommendation thread)  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:47 pm

Got it. And Dark Souls for $15 and I'm fucking loving it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth the dough? (Recommendation thread)    Is it worth the dough?  (Recommendation thread)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it worth the dough? (Recommendation thread)
Page 1 of 1