The International League of Scumbags
If you ain't postin' here you ain't livin'. Sign yer ass up and become a true scumbag today!
If you ain't postin' here you ain't livin'. Sign yer ass up and become a true scumbag today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DEADEST place on the internet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkKsp684uxY

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS)

Go down 
+12
Der Wombat
NovaBoso
dali
Fucker of World Trade
Holderness
The Taffer
N'wah
MalcumX
coolguy53
Bartlebee
Jay Z
Jess
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jess
Admin
Admin
Jess

Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS)   Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:03 pm

I believe you Mr.OJ!!!!!

Mine just got posted:
Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS) - Page 6 Groovy10

Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS) - Page 6 Shiet10
Back to top Go down
https://mygodwhatareyoudoing.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS)   Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:57 pm

Enjoying it a lot so far. Only real problem I have is the driving. They decided to keep it realistic like in iv so its really difficult to handle the vehicles.
Back to top Go down
Der Wombat
Assmin
Assmin
Der Wombat

PostSubject: Re: Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS)   Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:56 pm

I found some cheats off of some Ruski site and translated it:

Cheats Fer Cheaters:

Original Text:
Back to top Go down
http://www.mygodwhatareyoudoing.com
Jay Z
Admin
Admin
Jay Z

PostSubject: Re: Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS)   Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 12:00 am

It's awesome 10/10
Back to top Go down
coolguy53
Kiddie Fiddler
Kiddie Fiddler
coolguy53

PostSubject: Re: Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS)   Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 1:50 am

This game is so fucking fun so far. There is this side mission where you take a hit off a joint and you start hallucinating and all of a sudden you get a mini-gun and you just plow down a shit ton of aliens that are attacking you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/x1fpr1x
Chipy
Bitch Nigga
Bitch Nigga
Chipy

PostSubject: Re: Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS)   Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:00 pm

Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS) - Page 6 <a href=Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS) - Page 6 Fuckin10" />

Fucking UPS cunts could of had my copy yesterday. I hope it gets here today.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS)   Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:47 pm

Hey remember this?

Well check this out:
Back to top Go down
Fucker of World Trade
Disgusting
Disgusting
Fucker of World Trade

PostSubject: Re: Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS)   Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:33 pm

GLORIOUS
Back to top Go down
Bartlebee
Diddle Fiddler
Diddle Fiddler
Bartlebee

PostSubject: Re: Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS)   Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 9:54 pm

I played the game for around 10 hours straight yesterday. It's so fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
coolguy53
Kiddie Fiddler
Kiddie Fiddler
coolguy53

PostSubject: Re: Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS)   Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:05 pm

I know game of the fucking milenium or some shit. And then GTA Online in about 2 weeks Neat
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS)   Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:26 pm

So what makes GTA V so great?
Back to top Go down
coolguy53
Kiddie Fiddler
Kiddie Fiddler
coolguy53

PostSubject: Re: Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS)   Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:29 pm

The look is awesome and is beautiful in sea in ground and in air, the characters you meet, the mechanics in the game feel nice (especially shooting and driving fast cars) and the little touches they put into the game. Also stealing a fighter jet from a military base is fuckin awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS)   Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:29 pm

So Trevor's a pretty cool guy. Cool to go do desert hijinks and escape the feds while blasting The Circlejerks and Black Flag or hear him talk about fucking or whatevs.
Loving the game so far.
ALSO GET THE IFRUIT APP IF YOU GOT A IOS DEVICE. USEFUL FOR TRAINING CHOP OR ORDERING VEHICLES IN-GAME OR OUTSIDE THE GAME.
And check out LifeInvader on the internet outside the game. You can stalk in-game companies for in-game discounts like free tattoos, free paint jobs, or discounts on clothes or hospital visits.
Back to top Go down
coolguy53
Kiddie Fiddler
Kiddie Fiddler
coolguy53

PostSubject: Re: Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS)   Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:36 pm

ifruit dont work for some reason :(
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS)   Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 1:27 am

Sounds neat, hope my copy gets here by Monday.
Back to top Go down
Jay Z
Admin
Admin
Jay Z

PostSubject: Re: Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS)   Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 3:41 am

coolguy53 wrote:
The look is awesome and is beautiful in sea in ground and in air, the characters you meet, the mechanics in the game feel nice (especially shooting and driving fast cars) and the little touches they put into the game. Also stealing a fighter jet from a military base is fuckin awesome
Yeah basically this.
Back to top Go down
Holderness
God save the food
God save the food
Holderness

PostSubject: Re: Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS)   Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:42 pm

Just finished the three endings.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
coolguy53
Kiddie Fiddler
Kiddie Fiddler
coolguy53

PostSubject: Re: Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS)   Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:02 pm

I have to do one more and i finished the main story
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS)   Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:44 pm

Pro Tip: Get a Motorcycle and drive it inside a shop (Barbershop, Clothing Store, etc.).
You can easily rob the place without alerting the coppers.
Rinse and Repeat for easy money if you're not into Buying Stock, Properties, or doing Heists (in which case, GET FUCKED.)
Back to top Go down
Chipy
Bitch Nigga
Bitch Nigga
Chipy

PostSubject: Re: Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS)   Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:53 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jess on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:42 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Someone added "SPOILERS" to the threads name so might as well put the actual fuckin spoiler in a spoilers box.)
Back to top Go down
coolguy53
Kiddie Fiddler
Kiddie Fiddler
coolguy53

PostSubject: Re: Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS)   Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:54 pm

Lol no i saved em both
Back to top Go down
Chipy
Bitch Nigga
Bitch Nigga
Chipy

PostSubject: Re: Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS)   Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:55 pm

How do you save em both? Deathwish?
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS)   Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:45 am

My copy just got here today and it's loads fun, let's share some stories.

Me and my dog Chop were playin some fetch in the street and I decided it would be funny to through the ball at a gang members head. This fella didn't take to kindly to my rough housing and came over and shoved me. Chop then jumped on this dude and bite him right on the neck, he didn't get up. All of sudden there was a line of gang members cuein up to kick my dog in the face. Long story short, 8 people died.
Back to top Go down
Fucker of World Trade
Disgusting
Disgusting
Fucker of World Trade

PostSubject: Re: Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS)   Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:56 am

As Trevor, I robbed a 24/7 and got my car fucked up by the pigs, I got away from them using my Ryan Gosling Drive skills, but my car was totaled. I decided it would be a grand idea to jack a new car. So the first car that stops in front of me, I decide to relieve this person of the duty of having such a heavy, smelly car. But when I went to jack 'im, there was no one inside! Twas a gahost car all along!!

Another time I went in to rob a 24/7, but the fella behind the counter pulled out a shotgun. I decided to one up him with an RPG! He didn't really like that, and we both died. THE END
Back to top Go down
Holderness
God save the food
God save the food
Holderness

PostSubject: Re: Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS)   Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:49 pm

Chipy wrote:
How do you save em both? Deathwish?
Yeah.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS)   Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shameless GTA V marketing (SPOILERS)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The International League of Scumbags :: Open Yo' Eyes n' Ears :: Soul-Crushing Alternative Reality (Video Games)-
Jump to: