The International League of Scumbags
If you ain't postin' here you ain't livin'. Sign yer ass up and become a true scumbag today!
If you ain't postin' here you ain't livin'. Sign yer ass up and become a true scumbag today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DEADEST place on the internet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkKsp684uxY

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Neighbors Are Dicks

Go down 
+9
Arno the ruski
Der Wombat
coolguy53
Kawaiidesunigga
Bartlebee
Jay Z
Fucker of World Trade
Jess
OnlySomewhatHomosexual
13 posters
AuthorMessage
OnlySomewhatHomosexual
Cock Sucker
Cock Sucker
OnlySomewhatHomosexual

Your Neighbors Are Dicks Empty
PostSubject: Your Neighbors Are Dicks   Your Neighbors Are Dicks I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:21 pm

Stories about your neighbors being cunts:

I fucking hate my neighbors across the street, first off they have some shitty band which sounds like they're covering obscure songs from the 70s or some shit, I don't even fucking like Johnny Cash but they butchered one of his songs once, they play this band atleast every Friday when I wanna sit on my ass all day, their only fans are drunk 40 year olds and my local neighborhood bikers who are obnoxious as all fuck with their loud ass bikes when I'm trying to fucking sleep. they also clearly have cars but they prefer to use bikes because idk, they're just queers, they bother the shit out of me though cause everytime I'm drinking a pop outside they start bitching about how I have bad health, fuck you faggot if I wanna be a fat fuck then I can be one, asshole. They're nosy as fuck too, everytime I'm doing something in my room they look through my window because I don't have blinds, they called the cops on me atleast 5 times because they thought either I was smoking pot (I don't smoke pot) or that I'm doing something else suspicious.

Basically if you want a short story, my neighbors across the street are cunts.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: Your Neighbors Are Dicks   Your Neighbors Are Dicks I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:48 pm

Quote :
they called the cops on me atleast 5 times because they thought either I was smoking pot (I don't smoke pot) or that I'm doing something else suspicious.
Why haven't you put up a bedsheet over your windows or something? Those are some nosey ass neighbors. I haven't had many bad neighbors but there were these ones that would argue like every few days at 5 or 6 in the morning. I don't even remember what it was about, typical bogan shit probably.
Back to top Go down
https://mygodwhatareyoudoing.forumotion.com
Fucker of World Trade
Disgusting
Disgusting
Fucker of World Trade

PostSubject: Re: Your Neighbors Are Dicks   Your Neighbors Are Dicks I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:22 pm

I always seem to have shitty neighbors. My last neighbors would fight a lot and the fella would literally beat the shit out of the chick living there. The kids would always fight too, and we've called the cops numerous times on them. Sometimes the cops wouldn't come, but when they did, they said they couldn't do anything and it was up to the landlord to solve it. Then we got a notice if we ever called the cops again, we'd get evicted.
Then the first neighbors I had had racist spick kids who would go around calling black kids "niggers." They'd do it from behind their screen doors. They always seemed afraid of me though and they'd never talk to me (probably because I'm tall and pale and look like a vampire bleugh). They'd always fight too. My current neighbors are pretty nice though.
Back to top Go down
Jay Z
Admin
Admin
Jay Z

PostSubject: Re: Your Neighbors Are Dicks   Your Neighbors Are Dicks I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:59 pm

Lets see well my current neighbors are pretty boring actually since they're just a bunch of old retired guys. But when I lived in Florida with my sister and her boyfriend for two years that was some crazy shit. We lived in a really run down white trash town filled with Mexicans and rednecks. The best part was we had a family of inbred rednecks to the right of us and a Mexican family to the left. The rednecks would insult the Mexicans and throw shit at their house. Then the Mexicans would call the cops. This shit happened at least three times a week. Good times.
Back to top Go down
OnlySomewhatHomosexual
Cock Sucker
Cock Sucker
OnlySomewhatHomosexual

PostSubject: Re: Your Neighbors Are Dicks   Your Neighbors Are Dicks I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:07 pm

Jess wrote:
Quote :
they called the cops on me atleast 5 times because they thought either I was smoking pot (I don't smoke pot) or that I'm doing something else suspicious.
Why haven't you put up a bedsheet over your windows or something? Those are some nosey ass neighbors. I haven't had many bad neighbors but there were these ones that would argue like every few days at 5 or 6 in the morning. I don't even remember what it was about, typical bogan shit probably.
I don't even have blinds, I'm probably gonna buy a curtain though so that they can't look through the little cracks, cause if I had blinds I'm sure they would look through the cracks, they're nosey as hell.
Back to top Go down
Bartlebee
Diddle Fiddler
Diddle Fiddler
Bartlebee

PostSubject: Re: Your Neighbors Are Dicks   Your Neighbors Are Dicks I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:32 pm

aaaa 

Last edited by Bartlebee on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kawaiidesunigga
transgendered scum
transgendered scum
Kawaiidesunigga

PostSubject: Re: Your Neighbors Are Dicks   Your Neighbors Are Dicks I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:35 pm

The current neighbors I have now have called the police twice because I was voice acting. Both times it sounded like I was abusing somebody. :)
Back to top Go down
coolguy53
Kiddie Fiddler
Kiddie Fiddler
coolguy53

PostSubject: Re: Your Neighbors Are Dicks   Your Neighbors Are Dicks I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:29 am

my neighbors are boring. one of my friends neighbors called the cops on me and a group of my friends because we were playing manhunt and i stepped on their lawn while running away from someone, and then another one of his neighbors that looked like a neo nazi was piss drunk and started screaming at us to get the fuck away from his property before he beats our asses (we were like 12/13 at the time so that was some scary shit)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/x1fpr1x
Der Wombat
Assmin
Assmin
Der Wombat

PostSubject: Re: Your Neighbors Are Dicks   Your Neighbors Are Dicks I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:33 am

My old neighbors did meth n' shit, one time while burning a barrel they shot my room's window.

It's some strong shit because the hole's a decent size.
I sealed it long ago, but the mark's there.

Anyways, they're no longer my neighbors because they all got arrested for some shit.

My new neighbors who moved in there and renovated the place are swell though. c:
Back to top Go down
http://www.mygodwhatareyoudoing.com
Arno the ruski
Cheeki Breeki
Cheeki Breeki
Arno the ruski

PostSubject: Re: Your Neighbors Are Dicks   Your Neighbors Are Dicks I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:16 am

Since i live in an apartmen,the usual shit fucking repair works at 5 am,loud trance music at 5,6 or 3 Am.And this isn't neighbour(i think) but drunks near my porch(i guess that's what you call it)talking about fucking and getiing shit face drunk.
Back to top Go down
Cassord
Cock Sucker
Cock Sucker
Cassord

PostSubject: Re: Your Neighbors Are Dicks   Your Neighbors Are Dicks I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:59 pm

My neighbors are hardcore Mormons that wear suits to taco bell and told their kids that my little brother was a satanist or something.
Back to top Go down
NovaBoso
Admin
Admin
NovaBoso

PostSubject: Re: Your Neighbors Are Dicks   Your Neighbors Are Dicks I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:04 pm

There's a guy in my 'hood who runs one of those snake-handling cults.
Back to top Go down
BoatsByDre
Dunker
Dunker
BoatsByDre

PostSubject: Re: Your Neighbors Are Dicks   Your Neighbors Are Dicks I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:06 am

I've got some chill russian neighbors but there are these kids who think there top shit in middle school and they are loud as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Fucker of World Trade
Disgusting
Disgusting
Fucker of World Trade

PostSubject: Re: Your Neighbors Are Dicks   Your Neighbors Are Dicks I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:21 am

Beat em up Beat em up Break they neck Break they neck
Back to top Go down
WowWhoa
Newie Newie
WowWhoa

PostSubject: Re: Your Neighbors Are Dicks   Your Neighbors Are Dicks I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:57 am

I don't really hate my neighbors but they do get annoying from time to time.
All of them are fucking maniacs when it comes to their garden, so there's bound to be a lawn mower on almost 24/7. That shit really pisses me off when I'm trying to relax outside and I have to listen to that fucking noise.
That being said, they've never called the police on us or some shit like that.
Back to top Go down
Arno the ruski
Cheeki Breeki
Cheeki Breeki
Arno the ruski

PostSubject: Re: Your Neighbors Are Dicks   Your Neighbors Are Dicks I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:50 am

Some fag threw around a bunch of toenails in the levator
Back to top Go down
NovaBoso
Admin
Admin
NovaBoso

PostSubject: Re: Your Neighbors Are Dicks   Your Neighbors Are Dicks I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:02 pm

Some fucking weirdo who keeps pitbulls in a suburban area accidently let one slip out.

Then it attacked my little sister and punctured her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Neighbors Are Dicks   Your Neighbors Are Dicks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Neighbors Are Dicks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The International League of Scumbags :: General Shit :: Nifty Thrifty-
Jump to: