The International League of Scumbags
If you ain't postin' here you ain't livin'. Sign yer ass up and become a true scumbag today!
If you ain't postin' here you ain't livin'. Sign yer ass up and become a true scumbag today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DEADEST place on the internet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkKsp684uxY

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

quick question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

quick question Empty
PostSubject: quick question   quick question I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:04 pm

am i the only person left even remotely excited for ass creed black flag?

dont get me wrong, i know the series has been going downhill, but i enjoyed the games up to revelations. 3 was a piece of shit with good multiplayer. 4 looks like they actually focused on improving the game and kinda putting the narrative to the side. the boats were by far the best feature, and to make them the focus of the next game is kinda a good idea. im not going to buy it on launch and it has a good chance of being shitty, but the multiplayer should still be able to carry it in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Admin
Jess

quick question Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick question   quick question I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:38 pm

Yeah you are. I got bored with Assassins Creed right after I got sick of the game having no challenge what so ever.
Back to top Go down
https://mygodwhatareyoudoing.forumotion.com
The Taffer
Newie Newie
The Taffer

quick question Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick question   quick question I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:58 pm

Jess wrote:
Yeah you are. I got bored with Assassins Creed right after I got sick of the game having no challenge what so ever.
Pretty much this. It was fun for a while to me but it gets incredibly repetitive and off putting for doing the same exact things.
Back to top Go down
BoogerBuns
Edgy Cunt
Edgy Cunt

quick question Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick question   quick question I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:25 pm

I miss actually having to use stealth.
Back to top Go down

quick question Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick question   quick question I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:28 pm

the first game wasnt that good but they varied up gameplay well in the second with the narrative actually being compelling. however yeah these games have never touted to being challenging. 4 is trying to add some stealth elements, but they look optional and its probably just faster to alert and then kill everyone
Back to top Go down
Fucker of World Trade
Disgusting
Disgusting
Fucker of World Trade

quick question Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick question   quick question I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:29 am

Black Flag, you say?

Back to top Go down

quick question Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick question   quick question I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:12 pm

STOP
Back to top Go down
Frank The Byzantine
Newie Newie
Frank The Byzantine

quick question Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick question   quick question I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:26 pm

I haven't played an AC game ever since I quit playing Brotherhood halfway through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

quick question Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick question   quick question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

quick question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The International League of Scumbags :: Open Yo' Eyes n' Ears :: Soul-Crushing Alternative Reality (Video Games)-
Jump to: