The International League of Scumbags
If you ain't postin' here you ain't livin'. Sign yer ass up and become a true scumbag today!
If you ain't postin' here you ain't livin'. Sign yer ass up and become a true scumbag today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DEADEST place on the internet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkKsp684uxY

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So what are you guys up to?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NovaBoso
Admin
Admin
NovaBoso

So what are you guys up to? Empty
PostSubject: So what are you guys up to?   So what are you guys up to? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 1:52 am

Okay so seeing how even my last thread still managed to get views I guess this is worth asking:

What the hell are y'all up to now?

As for myself I'm juggling shitty retail work and shitty state college work and trying to find something marketable that I can develop a passion for. Computer Science seems to be up my ally right now, but I've changed my major twice now, so who knows where I'll go.

Also I couldn't find another horrible forum to enable my deliberate antisocial behavior so I instead I've been sharing Coors and laughs with others.

Lastly thinking about writing a story about a rich kid detective, with the twist being that he's pretty fucked emotionally so his intellect and sharp disposition only go so far as a result and has to fight a three-story insect with telekinetic powers who was okay at one time but was driven to commit mass genocide because she's a depressed nihilist.

I know it'll probably be months before I get a response(assuming that might actually happen at this point) but that's about how often I come back to check on this place anyway.

Last edited by NovaBoso on Tue May 10, 2016 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what are you guys up to?   So what are you guys up to? I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 10:26 pm

About to finish school and go do a online music school from L.A because that's my passion.
I still talk to Macks and them (actually help with a radio show he does from time to time).
However, I don't think I've talked to anyone here in the longest time. It's been forever.

Crazy how dead this place is. I guess it had to go some time. Didn't know it'd be so soon.

Back to top Go down
BoatsByDre
Dunker
Dunker
BoatsByDre

PostSubject: Re: So what are you guys up to?   So what are you guys up to? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 9:15 pm

Out of high school and into college, mainly working on different things and practicing animation, 3D etc. the past year has been spent dicking around on here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4EOCKOnHYfaykzYJ3bqjeQ making different videos and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what are you guys up to?   So what are you guys up to? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what are you guys up to?
Page 1 of 1