The International League of Scumbags
If you ain't postin' here you ain't livin'. Sign yer ass up and become a true scumbag today!
If you ain't postin' here you ain't livin'. Sign yer ass up and become a true scumbag today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DEADEST place on the internet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkKsp684uxY

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spooky Scary Halloween Games!!!

Go down 
+2
coolguy53
Fucker of World Trade
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fucker of World Trade
Disgusting
Disgusting
Fucker of World Trade

Spooky Scary Halloween Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Spooky Scary Halloween Games!!!   Spooky Scary Halloween Games!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:09 pm

Hey why not talk about your favorite horror games in this here thread of mine? To give a little incentive, I'll even drop ya a download fer a game right here!

it's called Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi

How about that? Now talk about shit that actually scared you.
Back to top Go down
coolguy53
Kiddie Fiddler
Kiddie Fiddler
coolguy53

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Halloween Games!!!   Spooky Scary Halloween Games!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 5:28 pm

Amnesia scared me but that was the only horror game that I tried to actually play, but I'm gunna try that game now
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/x1fpr1x
Bartlebee
Diddle Fiddler
Diddle Fiddler
Bartlebee

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Halloween Games!!!   Spooky Scary Halloween Games!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:37 pm

F.E.A.R. 2, yo. It's actually a pretty fun FPS game too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Halloween Games!!!   Spooky Scary Halloween Games!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:48 pm

Amnesia is pretty spooks (the first one at least). Heard A Machine for Chumps was weak since thechineseroom (Devs of Dear Ester) did the development instead of Irrational.

Dead Space was pretty nifty since i think i recall playing it after Resident Evil 5 (which was pretty meh in scares) and the Condemned games were cool (especially 2: Bloodshot up until the final mission, where shit got stupid).

Another neato game actually came out recently. It was a fangame for the Movie "Halloween" by an independent game developer called Pig Farmer Games. It had inspirations from old school PSX games like "Silent Hill" and "Resident Evil" graphics wise and how you can have fixed camera angles.

I use past tense words like "WAS" and "HAD" because it unfortunately got removed because the developer was told to remove it and it's not up for grabs anymore...

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET IT BEFORE IT WAS REMOVED. IF YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD IT, CLICK HERE YOU CUNTIES
Back to top Go down
Der Wombat
Assmin
Assmin
Der Wombat

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Halloween Games!!!   Spooky Scary Halloween Games!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:58 pm

I remember Resident Evil 2 scared me when I was about 5, and it was newish.

I guess Outlast had a few decent jumpscares if that's what you get-off on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mygodwhatareyoudoing.com
Richard Persimmons
Slightly Season'd
Slightly Season'd

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Halloween Games!!!   Spooky Scary Halloween Games!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:12 pm

It's not a horror game but pretty much the whole Ghosts 'n' Goblins series.

Especially Demon's Crest.
Back to top Go down
Holderness
God save the food
God save the food
Holderness

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Halloween Games!!!   Spooky Scary Halloween Games!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:25 pm

I'm not a fan of the horror genre, but I have been playing some Alan Wake as I started it back in August ,finished episode 2 and stopped playing for some reason. atm I have just finished episode 5. It's not a very scary game, but the birds frighten and annoy the fucking shit out of me. That fucking noise they make when they're about to attack Alan...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Halloween Games!!!   Spooky Scary Halloween Games!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spooky Scary Halloween Games!!!
Page 1 of 1