The International League of Scumbags
If you ain't postin' here you ain't livin'. Sign yer ass up and become a true scumbag today!
If you ain't postin' here you ain't livin'. Sign yer ass up and become a true scumbag today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DEADEST place on the internet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkKsp684uxY

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How the new Super Smash Brothers can keep itself from sucking.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NovaBoso
Admin
Admin
NovaBoso

How the new Super Smash Brothers can keep itself from sucking. Empty
PostSubject: How the new Super Smash Brothers can keep itself from sucking.   How the new Super Smash Brothers can keep itself from sucking. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:52 am

"Casual"

I dunno. Any way to recover from that?

Maybe the character customization will compensate.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: How the new Super Smash Brothers can keep itself from sucking.   How the new Super Smash Brothers can keep itself from sucking. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 2:58 am

When I was playing Super Smash Bros brawl, every character I used didn't really feel it they were really powerful. Also I didn't like how far away the camera zoomed out from the fights almost turning things into one of those comic dusty fight clouds. Those were really the two main issues I had with the game, it just wasn't that fun to beat the hell out of each other.
Back to top Go down
https://mygodwhatareyoudoing.forumotion.com
coolguy53
Kiddie Fiddler
Kiddie Fiddler
coolguy53

PostSubject: Re: How the new Super Smash Brothers can keep itself from sucking.   How the new Super Smash Brothers can keep itself from sucking. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 5:30 pm

Theres really not much variation in how the characters in Brawl feel imo. Melee was spot on, maybe if they go back to what that was more like then it will be better
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/x1fpr1x
Richard Persimmons
Slightly Season'd
Slightly Season'd

PostSubject: Re: How the new Super Smash Brothers can keep itself from sucking.   How the new Super Smash Brothers can keep itself from sucking. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:33 pm

Aside from the gameplay, there were a few other issues I had with Brawl when compared to Melee (and even 64):

• Artistic design & atmosphere - Even with SSB64's (obviously) blocky graphics, Brawl definitely has the worst artistic design in the series imo; the stages just lacked the inspiration/Nintendo feel the ones in the previous two had.
  • Feeling of accomplishment - I never 100%'d Brawl, but I remember getting like ten characters just by doing a standard playthrough of adventure mode, and likewise never felt like I earned them the way I did with the unlockable characters in previous titles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How the new Super Smash Brothers can keep itself from sucking.   How the new Super Smash Brothers can keep itself from sucking. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How the new Super Smash Brothers can keep itself from sucking.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The International League of Scumbags :: Open Yo' Eyes n' Ears :: Soul-Crushing Alternative Reality (Video Games)-
Jump to: