The International League of Scumbags
If you ain't postin' here you ain't livin'. Sign yer ass up and become a true scumbag today!
If you ain't postin' here you ain't livin'. Sign yer ass up and become a true scumbag today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DEADEST place on the internet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkKsp684uxY

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

suck my ass fart

Go down 
+10
Jess
Richard Persimmons
Der Wombat
Arno the ruski
WowWhoa
coolguy53
Bartlebee
BoatsByDre
NovaBoso
Jay Z
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Z
Admin
Admin
Jay Z

suck my ass fart - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: suck my ass fart   suck my ass fart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:14 pm

ass
Back to top Go down
Bartlebee
Diddle Fiddler
Diddle Fiddler
Bartlebee

PostSubject: Re: suck my ass fart   suck my ass fart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:17 pm

16 pages strong
Back to top Go down
Fucker of World Trade
Disgusting
Disgusting
Fucker of World Trade

PostSubject: Re: suck my ass fart   suck my ass fart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:36 pm

Have you ever been shitting and you get up to wipe yer bum but you don't have any toilet paper so you just use your hand and then your entire hand is covered in shit so you go to the faucet to wash but the pipes are clogged so you just end up licking all the shit off your hand but the whole time you walked from the toilet to the sink you left a slippery trail of poo on the ground and when you go to walk out you slip on your shit and the panic causes you to piss and shit all over the bathroom and then you slip into the tub and fill the tub with shit and piss while you're unconscious and then when you wake up you start puking because of the rancid smell so then you're swimming in shit piss and puke but then through the bathroom window you see a sexy lady and can't help but jerk off so you cum all over and now you're swimming in shit piss puke and cum and then your neighbors see you jerking off covered in shit and puke so they begin to record it and laugh at you and the whole time you're screaming and crying at them to stop laughing at you but then the cops show up and they tase your dick and then your dick blows up so now you're covered in shit piss puke cum and blood and the whole time all the major news stations have been there recording live so you're on World TV with shit piss blood cum and puke all over yourself and your lifelong crush sees you on TV and then comes to your house with your arch nemesis and fucks him in front of you so then you start crying while covered in shit piss blood cum and puke but you can't help but get horny so you jerk off what's left of your dick and then God starts laughing at you and broadcasts the whole thing across the universe?
Back to top Go down
Der Wombat
Assmin
Assmin
Der Wombat

PostSubject: Re: suck my ass fart   suck my ass fart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:10 pm

no
Back to top Go down
http://www.mygodwhatareyoudoing.com
Bartlebee
Diddle Fiddler
Diddle Fiddler
Bartlebee

PostSubject: Re: suck my ass fart   suck my ass fart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:35 pm

once
Back to top Go down
NovaBoso
Admin
Admin
NovaBoso

PostSubject: Re: suck my ass fart   suck my ass fart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:26 pm

I forget.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: suck my ass fart   suck my ass fart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:32 am

So about that anime?????????
Back to top Go down
BoatsByDre
Dunker
Dunker
BoatsByDre

PostSubject: Re: suck my ass fart   suck my ass fart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:21 am

once i rubbed my nipples with sand paper so hard i came orange puss out of my dick hole, the i wiped it over my mouth like a ginger mustache then licked it off as i stuck steel wool in my prolapse asshole when fucked my prolapse so hard it just kept getting longer. then my dickhole started to widen as i stuck my finger in feeling aroud for my testicles as i sliced open my balls as the blood and semen mixed together i remove my tescticles with an icecream scoop out of my scrotum with slow scoops i analy fisted my testies into my ass
Back to top Go down
NovaBoso
Admin
Admin
NovaBoso

PostSubject: Re: suck my ass fart   suck my ass fart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:48 am

owowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowoah
Back to top Go down
NovaBoso
Admin
Admin
NovaBoso

PostSubject: Re: suck my ass fart   suck my ass fart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:55 am

Jesse IRL
suck my ass fart - Page 7 7OQ1YPV
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: suck my ass fart   suck my ass fart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 2:56 am

wo kewlwawds
Back to top Go down
https://mygodwhatareyoudoing.forumotion.com
Bartlebee
Diddle Fiddler
Diddle Fiddler
Bartlebee

PostSubject: Re: suck my ass fart   suck my ass fart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:10 am

17 pages strong
Back to top Go down
Jay Z
Admin
Admin
Jay Z

PostSubject: Re: suck my ass fart   suck my ass fart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:27 pm

Here's this story I wrote once while me and Jesse were having a most fucked up writing contest.

It was a bright and balmy summer day. Jimmy had just gotten out of bed and had an incredibly erect cock. Jimmy's mother walked in and was shocked at the sized of her sons wood. "Jimmy I...I I have to suck that massive throbbing dick!" "Ew no way mom!" said a startled Jimmy. Jimmy out of panic tried to run away from his cock hungry mother, his massive dick crashed through his house wall and he was now running down the street impaling vehicles and small children with his wonder dick when suddenly his phone rang. It was his aunt, she needed him to come and baby sit her faggot ass son for the night. "Sure thing!" said Jimmy. Jimmy headed over to his aunts house now using his firehose of cum as a jet pack. "Wow you got here quick" explained Jimmy's annoying as fuck aunt. "Jimmy wait what are you doing no!" But it was too late, Jimmy's massive cock had already destroyed her tight ass in a matter of minutes. Jimmy  thought of a clever idea. He already had his aunt jammed onto his cock he could use her corpse as a puppet to lure her son out his room. "Frankie I made lunch come out and get it you fucking twat" yelled a sneering Jimmy. Frankie(Jimmy's Aunt's son) came out and didn't suspect a thing. "SPLAT!" Frankie was hit by a massive cum explosive which left him stuck to a wall. Jimmy showed the bruised and sticky Frankie that his mother was nothing more than a corpse. Frankie began to scream. Jimmy said "Now watch you little shit as I fuck your mom into obliteration" This lasted a minute or two until Jimmy's aunt was nothing more than a paste. Jimmy sucked up the remains through his cock like an elephants trunk and shot it up Frankies ass. Frankie eventually exploded and Jimmy thought it was time to scram. Jimmy hit the road occasionally fucking peoples asses and shit eventually ending up in Atlanta, Georgia. Jimmy lived as a bum for a while until he came across none other than Jeremy J. Zimmermann. Jeremy was also known around town for having a huge dick so Jimmy though it might be a good idea for the two to pair up and go on a nation wide butt fucking spree. Jeremy told Jimmy he only fucked girls but eventually agreed to join him on his quest. The two had a grand ole time stopping in various places but they met their end in Battle Creek, Michigan they met some faggot with long hair and glasses that repeatedly told them he wasn't fat despite the noticeable gut, he requested that they double penetrate his virgin ass and the two unwilling complied since he said that he'd give them Fuck World Trade by Leftover Crack on vinyl. Unfortunately some smelly queer named Ben decided to ruin everything when he came in and demanded to know who ate the last of his pizza rolls. It's unknown what exactly happened two the Duo but it's presumed they were consumed whole by Ben.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bartlebee
Diddle Fiddler
Diddle Fiddler
Bartlebee

PostSubject: Re: suck my ass fart   suck my ass fart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:07 am

INSERT SHARDS OF GLASS INTO MY URETHRA THEN STOMP ON MY DICK
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: suck my ass fart   suck my ass fart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:11 pm

OMMMMM EEEEEEE GAAAAAAAWD I HAVE SUCH A BIG ONE MATE IT JUST KEEPS SLIPPIN OUT OF ME PANTS EH FRACKIN ROLLINS ON THE FLOOR AND UPP THE NEARESTTT URS MUMS GINA aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi OOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEE GAAAAAAAWD YOU GOT STINGED KUNT
Back to top Go down
Fucker of World Trade
Disgusting
Disgusting
Fucker of World Trade

PostSubject: Re: suck my ass fart   suck my ass fart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:39 pm

OIM GANNA GIT FACKIN DRAAANK KEEEEENT
OIIIIIIIIIIIII
OI M888888888888888
GANNA GIT FFFFFFFFFACKIN DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK
EEEEEEEEEEY M18
GGGGGGGANNA GITTT FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKIN DRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAANK
Back to top Go down
NovaBoso
Admin
Admin
NovaBoso

PostSubject: Re: suck my ass fart   suck my ass fart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 11:55 pm

Why did you guys put all this effort into creating a forum with its own domain if all you're going to do is act stupid on it?
Back to top Go down
Richard Persimmons
Slightly Season'd
Slightly Season'd

PostSubject: Re: suck my ass fart   suck my ass fart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:05 am

yeah
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: suck my ass fart   suck my ass fart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:31 am

HEY WHITE KUNT

SEE ME RIDE OUT IN THE SUNSET ON YOUR COLOR TV SCREEN

But really, let's be honest and put on our retrospective goggles for a moment. The only reason CH got so far was because it's a reality TV show in disguise as an internet message board. There was always some stupid ass drama going on every month between someone, which encouraged people to come back. It wasn't the freedom from "Reddit" or "4chan" or whatever the fuck. CH was the Big Brother (the TV show that is) of the internet, pure and simple. Shit everything from forum politics to the occasional intervention was the life support. When you remove all of the agnsty drama you get this place. A place nobody wants to post on because it's no longer reality TV.

That and hardly anybody wants to actually post anything here when the continual flow of content relies just as much on them. So fuck it why not?

HEY FUCK EM UP MUNGO SUCK ME DICK AT THE NEXT STATION PLEASE
Back to top Go down
NovaBoso
Admin
Admin
NovaBoso

PostSubject: Re: suck my ass fart   suck my ass fart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:49 am

Well, if there was single modicum of effort put into promoting this place I'm sure we could make it work.

Just surprised nobody's made a move after putting time and effort into this forum's creation.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: suck my ass fart   suck my ass fart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 3:46 am

Actually my mate Emerald told a few people about this place. As far as advertising goes, It's going to be a bit difficult pitching to random people. That's why I wanted to have people tell their friends about this place, encourage em to post and build a network.
Back to top Go down
Bartlebee
Diddle Fiddler
Diddle Fiddler
Bartlebee

PostSubject: Re: suck my ass fart   suck my ass fart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 3:55 am

18 pag- ah fuck it. I give up.
Back to top Go down
NovaBoso
Admin
Admin
NovaBoso

PostSubject: Re: suck my ass fart   suck my ass fart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:40 am

I can't really do much about that since the friends of mine who would even be willing to go to a site other than a massive social network already tried this place.

Maybe we could do something so utterly ridiculous that we garner some attention?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: suck my ass fart   suck my ass fart - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

suck my ass fart
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next